There’s a new job opportunity with Rewilding Apennines!
We’re looking for a full-time Communications Officer who either lives in or is willing to relocate long-term to the Central Apennines. The role involves actively contributing to the growth of the rewilding movement at the local, national, and international levels by engaging all stakeholders.
The Communications Officer should have the following qualifications:
- Solid and proven training and experience in both communication and ecology, rewilding, and nature conservation.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Italian and English.
- Driver’s license and own car.
- Proficiency in creating multimedia content, using content management and monitoring tools (social media, WordPress, Google Analytics), and graphic design software (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, Canva).
- Proactive approach to connecting people with nature, a passion for the mountains and creativity.
If you believe you have these skills and qualifications, delve into all the details by reviewing the job advertisement, which expires on December 17, 2023. By that date, please send a motivational letter and your CV in English to email@example.com.